Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christian Pick Up Lines

Just a few lines I found for you guys (and gals) out there looking to pick up a special someone...or impress them on a first date.

  • Would you like to join my Purpose Driven Life?
  • Mark Driscoll takes up 35% of my ipod memory.
  • Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
  • A friend of mine told me I should meet you. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah that’s his name.
  • Nice Bracelet. What Would Jesus Date? I mean…Do?
  • It's obvious to me that you sprouted from the good soil.
  • I just don't feel called to celibacy.
  • Excuse me. I believe one of my ribs belongs to you.
  • Excuse me. I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
  • Man does not live on bread alone. How about dinner?
  • I don't see it myself, but people tell me I look like Michael W. Smith.
  • You don't have an accountability partner? Me neither!
  • I have a job and I’m willing to move out of home.
  • My favorite species of vegetation is the church plant.
  • Now I know why Solomon had 700 wives...because he never met you.
  • Is that a thinline, duo-tone, compact, ESV Travel Bible in your pocket?
  • So, my parents are home, you wanna come over?
  • Let me remove my sandals before I come any closer.
  • I'm a proverbs 32 kind of guy and you're a proverbs 31 kind of woman...
  • Mmm...you really have to watch out for that man of lawlessness…but don’t worry, I’m not him, so you're safe with me.
  • I’m interested in full time ministry, and not only that... I also play the guitar.
  • Look, you're nearly 22. Most Christians are 3 years into marriage by now... just settle for me.
  • I will never give you reason to hammer a tent peg through my skull.
  • Hi, I'm Calvin. You were meant to choose me.
  • Hi, My name is Will, God’s Will
  • I would have asked you out to dinner, but I just put all my money in the offering basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment