Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chistmas Time is Near

Last night my wonderful roommate and I made a Target run to pick up some decorations and gifts to really get us into the holiday spirit. Although no snow is falling, I'm beginning to slowly get into the Christmas spirit. We now have lights and a tree with a paper angel made by yours truly. Mostly mismatched ornaments, cheap red bows, and colored globes. We're college students, what do you expect? We now have 3 stockings hung near the TV (we don't have a fireplace or chimney-I supposed we could pretend with the range hood). Katie and I found perfect gifts to stuff in them, and much to Alexas anticipation we have not yet told her what they are. Currently I am listening to Christmas music, and remeniscing at the small flakes that were blowing overhead last night when Katie and I walked through the parking lot with our bags full of treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment