Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5K Week Three

So I should be on days seven of my training program right now, but due to some laziness on my part I'm only on day five. Two days a week, not three :( *tsk tsk* I had planned on running this weekend, but didn't get around to it. There is just something about weekends in which nothing I plan on doing ever gets done. It's terrible.

Day Five: May 4th

Today I started off my run with longer chunks. I ran about 3 minuets and then about 2 minutes after that with 1 min walks in between. However, I was super tired out after only 15 minutes and ended up just walking most of the way back to my dorm. I didn't go for as long as normal either, due to all the stuff I need to work on and the fact that I probably overworked myself a little.

Total Time: 20 minutes

Day Six: May 6th

I think this is the first time I've ever run in the rain. It's wasn't pouring by any means but was a nice sprinkle. I didn't follow the "schedule" actually I kinda just ran until I was starting to feel tired then walked until I decided to run again. I started feeling a little bit of a shin splint coming on toward the end and a couple hours after my run my left ankle started to hurt a bit. This is the same leg that I've had issues with in the past. I guess I'll just have to press on but take it easy.

Total Time: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment