Thursday, March 10, 2016

Springtime Decor

Walked around the flower beds today and we are nearly in bloom!!! Considering we had the earliest 80 degree day in record in Iowa the first week of March, I'd say things are well on the way toward SPRING. Finally time to head for the basement and bring out some cheerful decor.  Hurray!



Dining Table Center Pieces

I bought these pots at IKEA last month, and I think they are perfect for this!  The price tag wasn't bad either :)  I made a small burlap runner and lined it with these three low profile, but highly adorable arrangements.  

Mantel

I went simple on the mantel displays.  I wasn't exactly sure what to do here, since most of my spring decor items are on the small size.  Something I will have to remedy once clearance hits in a few weeks, but until then. you've got to do what you can with what you've got!


Buffet

This little cutie is one of my favorites!  


Front Door

I have to say putting this wreath on the front has made all the difference to the atmosphere of our entry way! I love how the spring light shines through the sheer curtain every time I walk by.

Welcome Spring!!









Sources:

Tan Flower Pots: IKEA
Purple and Pink Flowers: Dollar Tree
Tan Birds: Dollar Tree
Burlap: Hobby Lobby and Walmart
Spring Sign: Hobby Lobby
Ceramic Birds: Michaels




No comments:

Post a Comment