Friday, February 5, 2010

Something's Going On

I don't know what it is, but something must be up. Within the past 12 hours I have had three friends contact me to see how I'm doing. None of them really had anything to talk about, they all live in a different state, and I haven't seen any of them in over a month. One called me, which is weird because we just talked on the phone 2 days ago, one facebook messaged me, and I haven't talked to him in probably a year, and the third texted me at 3 am. Why is this strange. Well, one was filled with encouraging verses and words, another just said it was on his mind for the whole evening that he should see how I was doing. I think God is trying to tell me something, but I'm not sure what. Maybe just that he loves me, or maybe something bad is about to happen. I hope this is not the case, but there's a possiblity I guess. This week has been one of the best weeks of the year and I don't feel in need of love and encouragement like I have in weeks past. Not that I don't appreciate it, or "need" it all the time, but it's just an interesting phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment