Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Preschool - October Week 1 - L


After hitting the Target after school clearance I am fully stocked with extra Bendon workbooks and cards. I'll try to denote them when able.  This week's come from the 'Same or Different' workbook.


Also on for this week, the letter 'L'.  Since our leaves haven't really turned yet we'll have to see how successful the leaf pressing will be.  Not that we can't press them green but the colored ones are so much more fun to pick out!


I am also planning to have my daughter start practicing her name using a highlighter tracing technique.  A link is on my Pintrest board.

Core:
Letter “L” (131-134)
Spelling Name
Same and Different  

Activities:
Collect and press leaves
Spanish “libro”

Highlighter Name Tracing

No comments:

Post a Comment