Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Preschool - September Week 3 - S, Square, 0-1

Little Violet is running through these pages so quickly, I'm going to have to beef up my lesson planning from here on out, because she clearly loves workbook pages.  Yesterday we bought two more workbooks at Target since she has been wanting 'somebody to be her teacher' everyday and I'm running out of things to give here...plus the printer was out of ink.  Target does have some great little books and TONS of flash cards in the red dot one spot area right now.



Here's what's on for this week:



 Core:
Letter “S” (163-166*)
Shape “square” (40-41)
Numbers “0-1” (215-216)

Activities:
Smiley Faces
Sun Printing – SolarGraphics

I found these SolarGraphics sheets at a garage sale a couple years back.  However, it looks like you can find several different sun printing kits through Amazon.


*all page numbers are taken from "My Big Preschool Workbook" published by School Zone.  Find it HERE.


Follow my 3 Year Old Preschool Pintrest Board for week-by-week ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment